Designed to meet the learning goals of existing MemSQL customers and partners, this virtual training provides a comprehensive understanding of MemSQL Pipelines, workload management, query optimization, query profiling, and SQL enhancements.
In 90 minutes, this course covers the following topics:
- Using exactly-once semantics with Apache Kafka and MemSQL Pipelines to implement real-time, streaming data integration
- Workload management for resource-aware scheduling and improved concurrency
- Scalable distributed joins, faster joins, and additional query shapes that optimize query performance
- Query profiling to investigate slow queries, currently running queries, and historical profile query statistics
- Data Definition Language (DDL) and Data Manipulation Language (DML) enhancements
Senior Manager, Training Programs
About the instructor
As manager of training and certification for MemSQL, Seth has overall responsibility for developing product curriculum, delivering training, and administering professional certification. Seth is an experienced database designer, data analyst, application architect, courseware developer, and technical instructor.